New Lixar Corporate Headquarters consisted of renovating 1,600 m2 an original printing company warehouse into a functional office space. The scope included major mechanical and electrical base building system upgrades such as new HVAC equipment, ductwork distribution, new plumbing, controls, new lighting and new electrical distribution. The concept included open ceiling space & meeting areas.
- Owner: Lixar
- Project Location:Ottawa, Ontario
- Construction Completion:2015
- Building Type:Office Building
- Project Type:Tenant Fit-up & M&E System Upgrades
- Construction Value:$325,000 (M&E)