Replacement of existing dehumidification units & controls upgrade for pool air handling systems. New air handling system included dehumidifier with heat recovery to air and/or pool water. It also included provisions for a remote condenser to accommodate cooling function. Control system was DDC type with setback feature for outdoor air supply & internal temperature reset based on occupancy schedule. In addition the system included automatic free cooling feature with 100% outdoor air.
- Owner: City of Ottawa
- Project Location:Ottawa, ON
- Construction Completion:2008
- Building Type:Swimming Pool
- Project Type:Recreational Facility
- Construction Value:$85,000.00 (M&E)