26,500 m2, low rise, high tech laboratory and office building consisting of high density electronic laboratory office space research facilities. Occupancies included commercial kitchen & cafeteria for approximately 350 employees and multi-media conference facilities.
High density cooling loads, complex AC & DC power plants, intricate emergency power and direct digital control strategies provided unique design challenges.
- Owner: Nortel Networks
- Project Location:Carling Campus, Ottawa, ON
- Construction Completion:2002
- Building Type:Office Building
- Project Type:Fast-track new construction
- Construction Value:$80M (Total) $25M (M&E)