Renovation of existing swimming pool including 300 m2 swimming pool, sauna, change rooms, gym area, and support staff office. This project used Hypocell electrolytic water purification system in lieu of conventional chlorination equipment. New air handling system included dehumidifier with heat recovery to air and/or pool water; also an outdoor condensing unit was included to provide mechanical cooling. The project won the Award of Excellence for maintaining unique historical character.
- Owner: City of Ottawa
- Project Location:Ottawa, ON
- Construction Completion:1989
- Building Type:Swimming Pool
- Project Type:Recreational Facility
- Construction Value:$900,000.00 (M&E)