A new 1,700 m² curling club consisting of four (4) curling sheets, locker rooms, kitchen and bar, meeting room and members lounge.
Engineering services included concept, design, construction document production and construction review of the mechanical & electrical systems.
Key energy efficiency measures include high efficiency heating boiler and domestic hot water heater; energy recovery wheel in locker room make-up air unit; low-e arena ceilings and walls; and high efficiency lighting system.
- Owner: City View Curling Club
- Project Location:Ottawa, ON
- Construction Completion:2015
- Building Type:Curling Rink
- Project Type:Construction Management – New Construction
- Construction Value:$850,000.00 (M&E)