A 1,140 m² refrigerated outdoor skating rink outside Ottawa City Hall. The project included the rink, a new building to house the ice resurfacer, a new refrigeration plant room within the existing parking garage, coordination of rink board LED lighting system and site lighting.
Goodkey, Weedmark & Associates Limited donated their time for this project to the Ottawa Senators Foundation.
- Owner: City of Ottawa
- Project Location:Ottawa, ON
- Construction Completion:2012
- Building Type:Outdoor Refrigerated Ice Rink
- Project Type:Construction Management – New Construction/Renovation
- Construction Value:$3.0M (Total)