Ottawa’s Best-In-Class Engineering Consulting Services Company
Building services engineering encompasses much more than just MEP or HVAC.
Our mechanical and electrical engineering consulting services cover your needs from feasibility through closeout. We strive to provide you with dynamic, innovative, and sustainable solutions that focus on industry accepted best practices, while maintaining a strong commitment to cost control and your satisfaction.
Our engineering team works closely with other professionals including architects, structural engineers, and civil engineers to ensure a cohesive solution. Often our team influences the architectural design as it relates to energy efficiency and indoor environment.
We play an important role in the design, construction, and operation of your energy-efficient buildings (including green buildings, passive houses, and net zero-energy buildings).
Our Custom Engineering Services Include:
- Concepts & Pre-Design Feasibilities
- Pre-Design, Design & Detailed Design documents for permit and tendering
- Tendering assistance and evaluation
- Construction Administration review and assistance on site
- Engineering Reports, Evaluations, Investigation, Studies & Condition Assessments including Assets & Reserve Fund Studies, Building Condition Assessments & Feasibility
- Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Energy Audit, Energy Efficiency Studies and Energy Modeling including ASHRAE Energy Audits Level 1, 2 & 3.
- LEED & Green Globe Design
- Standard Operating & Maintenance Procedures for mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management with third party document review of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Management of Traditional Bid & Specification, Construction Management and Design Build project delivery methods.
No matter what your engineering needs, we can help. Contact Goodkey Weedmark to receive best-in-class engineering consulting services in Canada.